Are you struggling with depression, anxiety attacks, sleeplessness,body tension, or other painful symptoms?.
Do any of these statements ring true for you?
I lost my sense of self somewhere along the way
Most of my relationships have been painful for one reason or another
I suffer from physical problems and chronic pain
I’ve been feeling very alone
I startle easily and feel stressed-out all the time
I recently had a major life change and I am having a tough time dealing with it
I have a hard time standing up for myself
I am having difficulties in my relationships
I just don’t know how to relax
I am unsure about what I want in my life or how to set goals
contacting me to-day brings you closer to healing your body and mind.
As a psychological counsellor, I work with people who are struggling with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, stress, eating disorders, self-injury, infertility, trauma, pregnancy depression, life transitions and other life problems.
These issues tend to cause low self-esteem and relationship problems with loved ones. For many of us, it is difficult to admit that counselling is needed in order to sort through our challenges. Even more, when people do make the decision to see a psychologist they may be unclear about what to expect from it.
I believe finding the right psychologist is one of the key elements of making counselling successful and resolving your issue. Building a strong connection and feeling a sense of trust and safety is something I believe is important in a counselling relationship.
Many people worry about ethics and confidentiality.Your confidentiality and my ethics are of utmost importance in my work. Your welfare comes first.
With a psychotherapists help, you can identify what the problem areas are for you, your child and/or your family as well as how to gain control over these issues and learn ways to solve these problems and adapt to life’s challenges. In my practice, I help clients develop the tools they need to decrease feelings of anger, frustration, hopelessness, depression, or anxiety.
counselling can be a way to help you, or your family feel better and improve daily stress.
I offer a free, 15 minute initial phone counselling session to all new clients to make sure I am the right fit for you, your family or your child. Do not hesitate to call me and discuss your apprehensions, needs or ask questions about counselling.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call +91-9830015724 or email at Mansitherapy@gmail.com.
All sessions are 60 minutes and are based in the safety of a warm and supportive therapy environment. Phone sessions are also available depending on the circumstances.
You can contact me to discuss my current fee.
Issues I work with
- Mood Disturbances: Coping with Bi-polar disorder, Depression, Hopelessness, Mood Swings, Instability, and other issues.
- Issues pertaining to Life changes and difficulties: Eg: Family problems, Re-Marriage, Birth of a Child, Career Change, Handling a New Job,relationship issues, Loss, Grief, Divorce, Death etc.
- Coping with Chronic Illnesses: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Chronic Pain.
- Stress Management: Relaxation Techniques, Work-Life Balance, Assertiveness training, communication skills
- Issues pertaining to Gender and Sexuality
- Women’s Health: Fear during sex (Vaginismus), Pre-Pregnancy planning, depression during and after pregnancy, infertility Problems, family problems, Marital Distress, parenting support.
- Coping with Trauma: Adult survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, rape, Serious Accidents, Death and other events that have left traumatic memories and impacted current functioning.
- Dealing with Anxiety: Addressing how to manage Panic attacks, Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety, and phobias.
- Relationship with Food: Obesity, Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, binge eating), Lifestyle Changes (Weight Loss, Weight Gain).
I offer you a secure, judgement-free and confidential environment in which to help you heal, grow and thrive.
My private practice is in Kolkata, West Bengal. Please feel free to contact me on 9830015724 or via email.