Mansi is a psychologist in Kolkata, West Bengal who sees adults and adolescents for individual and family counselling.
Mansi earned her Masters in Counselling for Mental Health and Wellness from New York University in 2009. She has counselling experience of over 9 years in trauma, anxiety, depression treatment, Women’s issues, Grief counseling, Premarital counseling and Infertility.
Besides her Masters degree, she has training in trauma, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy and Transpersonal work . She also has additional training in mind-body therapies. She is a writer for various publications and most recently, The Hindu and Life Positive magazine.
Mansi offers you a secure, judgment-free and confidential environment in which to help you heal, grow and thrive.
Some of the life issues Mansi works with are:
Problems with mood:
- Bipolar treatment
- Anxiety disorder treatment
- Depression treatment
- Getting over Breakups
- Divorce management/recovery
- Solving Marital Problems
- Infertility Problems
- Parenting support– how to be a better parent, communication, how to raise a happy child
- Teenage problems
- Premarital Counselling
- Struggling with an illness like cancer-( Will do hospital or home visit)
- Chronic pain– Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Stress management
- meditation training for emotional/psychological and physical problems
- Life coaching– find out how to be the best you can be, goal setting, how to find your calling, how to lead a happier life
- Vaginismus- Fear/pain during sex
- Pre pregnancy planning
- Depression during and after pregnancy
- Polycystic ovary syndrome( PCOD)
- Conception problems
- Mothering support
- Death of a child/baby, serious accident, suicide survivor
- Childhood Abuse
- Domestic Violence recovery and support
- Emotional Abuse
- Mental Trauma